Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Most Chaotic of Times

It's Catholic Schools Week. My schedule is full. Enough said.

Our annual fundraiser is coming up for the kids' school. Among items that go up for silent auction, each class completes an art project that goes up for bid. I'm working on the 2nd grade and 5th/6th grade projects. I'm busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Enough said.

As mentioned in my previous post, my son is preparing for his First Communion and First Reconciliation. There are extra things that have to be done for that, workshops, etc. Enough said.

The dogs are going crazy. Maia and Natasha escaped on Saturday, and we spent over an hour chasing them down. More dog-proofing to be done around here...Enough said.

Speaking of dogs, it appears that I tore my rotator cuff back in October when Skyy caused me to slam into a sign at school. The bruise that was roughly the size of Rhode Island disappeared after a couple of weeks, but my arm still hurts like a mo fo, so I thought something might be Not Quite Right with it. Looks like physical therapy for me, as if I'm not busy enough. Enough said.

1 comment:

nettiemac said...

Holy Moses --- did you remember to put in time to breathe????

Bet the mosaics will look just gorgeous!