Friday, March 14, 2008

Time to Celebrate!

It's celebration time in the Lazurek Funny Farm. Rebekah received her acceptance letter to St. Joseph's yesterday, and we're happy because that puts her in a Good Mood, at least for a while. Seriously, we are thrilled for her because it IS an accomplishment. On another note, though, it means the darling Czech Pecker and I are getting older because our little girl is going to be in MIDDLE SCHOOL this fall! When in bejeezus did THAT happen? It also means that her tuition is going to almost double going from elementary to middle school. That kid better appreciate the sacrifices. Do you KNOW what kind of shoe shopping I could be doing with that money? And some of the cute spring outfits I've come across that would actually flatter me...but I digress. We are seriously happy, and I think the upcoming years will be very good for Rebekah's academic and personal growth. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: