Sunday, June 22, 2008

Alas, Poor Yorick!

No, Horatio, I didn't know him, but I think I can guess what killed him. He really should have stayed away from the cigs.
A friend from a messageboard that I frequent noted that one would think Buddy Christ would have given him some help. I think Buddy Christ has been busy turning my water into wine, though, especially of the Spanish variety!
Yes, I think the heat has finally gone to my brain and fried it. The good news, however, is that Friday was the Summer Solstice, and that means that from here on out for the remainder of the summer, the days grow shorter. And that means I can start counting down the days to a nice Fall with cool weather where I can spend time outdoors basking in the crisp air and surrounded by glorious colours. Ah, cool weather, how I love thee!

No comments: