Sunday, January 11, 2009

Does Anybody Have a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

I really need one, you see. Not to repel a Killer Rabbit with long, pointy teeth. Billy Bob, our resident rabbit, is quite a benign bunny, and as far as I'm aware, he hasn't killed anyone recently, including any Knights of the Round Table.

No, I need a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch for my house. This place is hopeless. I clean one thing. Three things get messed up. I fold one load of laundry. The dogs muddy up an entire room. I mop that room. The kids decide to "rearrange" a few things. I try to set things back in order. The kitchen becomes messed up. I clean the kitchen. The kitty litter box needs to be cleaned. I clean the litter box. The dogs start howling for attention. Let's not EVEN start discussing the state of our "landscaping" due to those crazy half-wolves! I'll forgive them, though. It's the humans of the Funny Farm who need a Come to Jesus talk!

I've given a deadline. Certain things will be cleaned up, certain items will be put away in places where we won't risk life and limb every time we walk through the living room and kitchen by tripping over them, or they will disappear from this house, never to be heard from again.

The Appalachian Witch has spoken.

2 comments:

nettiemac said...

Oh my God, you've become my mother.

Anonymous said...

I want the same kind of grenade, can we get a "buying in bulk" discount? Let me know!