Monday, January 5, 2009

The Witch Needs a Chiropractor!

For at least two months, I've had a pinched nerve or something along the upper part of my spine, and it's been irritating the bejeezus out of me. Of course, I have been doing the natural thing for me...I've ignored it, believing that it will work itself out. However, after several sleepless nights, and a periodic numbness running up and down my left arm, it has come to my attention that I can no longer ignore it. Yeah, sometimes I have to be slapped upside the head with a clue-by-four. Sooooooo, I guess I will be off to see Mister Chiropractor soon! Yippeee!

The sleepless nights...yuck...that's the worst. Now, I am hardly a beauty when I am in top form, but you throw in lack of sleep, complete with the dark circles under the eyes, and I'm ready to scare the gargoyles of Notre Dame Cathedral. Seriously. Today, I think I even made the Bride of Frankenstein look like Miss America in comparison. I may even have caused a crack or two in the mirrors I glanced in as I crept through the day.

And a tired Appalachian Witch is a grouchy, irritable Appalachian Witch. My evil eye has been getting a workout, and I have given my Turkish evil eye amulet to the darling Czech Pecker to protect him from my curses. So far, he is safe, but I can't say the same thing for the Shih Tzu, but hey...does the canine moron REALLY have to sit practically on top of me while he licks his butt?!

I'm looking on the bright side, though. I'm keeping the pharmaceutical industry afloat with the ibuprofen I've been taking, and that's a positive thought, right?

1 comment:

Sarah Clark said...

Hi ,

It was really nice to read the content.

Counseling and education are important duties of the Atlanta chiropractor who provides counsel in the areas of nutrition, strength training and alleviating stress. Atlanta chiropractors may specialize in areas such as, nutrition, sports injuries and geriatrics, providing greater flexibility, range of motion and reduction of pain in movement.

Thanks