Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Witch Is On Her Way to Recovery

I saw the chiropractor yesterday. While I can tell a difference--I'm not in excruciating pain today like I was earlier this week--these things take a little time, especially when one reaches a certain age. I return tomorrow to the chiropractor. Hopefully, I will be pain-free, or nearly so, in the near future. It will certainly make for a happier Appalachian Witch. I believe the Czech Pecker is referring to me as something that rhymes with witch right now. Note that I do not call him "the darling Czech Pecker" this evening. That's because I have one nerve left, and he's getting on it.

For this evening, I believe I will continue my evening routine of heating pads and better living through chemistry, i.e. muscle relaxers. It's worked so far each night this week!

No comments: